Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Order placed, I can't wait to get these on my xp!:headbang: I will post some pics when I get them on.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I love those wheels! Thor You selling those?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Well I got my wheels and tires from Thor at theatvsuperstore, great service once again and fast shipping. I love the look of this combo, although I wish I went with the 27'' tires, these look small to me now.....LOL! I left the center caps out for now, I think it looks better IMO, and I might paint the center wheel hub black. I will get to test these tires out on saturday and I will give a report on them.

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Well I got my wheels and tires from Thor at theatvsuperstore, great service once again and fast shipping. I love the look of this combo, although I wish I went with the 27'' tires, these look small to me now.....LOL! I left the center caps out for now, I think it looks better IMO, and I might paint the center wheel hub black. I will get to test these tires out on saturday and I will give a report on them.

Looking good! Thank you for the kind words!! You are going to love them!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey Thor, what psi are you running your tires at?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Hey Thor, what psi are you running your tires at?
Sweet ride! Those wheels really set it
off. All black wheels would look sick on your Camo XP though.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Well I tested the tires out and..........these tires are awesome!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
7,048 Posts
Anyone else running these tires and have some miles on them. Very difficult to find any reviews or information about them. ie; ride, performance in all terrains, durability. Any comparisons to Pitbull growlers/rockers? Kind of looks like a combination of the two.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Thor, would these tires fit on the front of a newer sportsman in 12" rim size with 10's up front with aftermarket wheels?

·
Registered
285 Posts
4+3 itp ss wheels

·
Registered
285 Posts
Ok right on, thanks Thor!

I have 9" mudlites up front with them wheels now and have a good bit of space so I was just making sure

They are for my regular sportsman though not an XP, hope you knew that...

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I also installed the STI/C7 kit on my new 2012 850 XP Touring. I wanted to test this combo it as much as I did the Grim Reapers. I do like this new wheel & tire package. Looks sharp!

21 - 40 of 44 Posts