Polaris ATV Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thor,

I really like the C7 wheel kit with the 5+2 offset as I would also like to keep my sportsman as close to stock width. I noticed on your site that you also offer the STI HD wheel with an offset of 6+1. Which wheel offset would be better or are they the same in the end. Also, which would you recommend?

Thanks in advance,
Marty

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I prefer the width of the C7. It gives me around 51 inches at the next to hardest shock setting on the XP. If I come to a 50 inch gate I just get off and lift of the rear end and the quad goes right thought! On the 500HO its at 49 inches. They look awesome too!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I prefer the width of the C7. It gives me around 51 inches at the next to hardest shock setting on the XP. If I come to a 50 inch gate I just get off and lift of the rear end and the quad goes right thought! On the 500HO its at 49 inches. They look awesome too!

So If I put the Same STI HD3 4+3 wheels on my 2014 sportsman 570 it will should measure the same 49" as your 500 correct?? I want to keep it at at 50" or under and am having trouble getting the correct info. I still find it hard to believe they advertise a wheel a 4+3 and it measures 5+2. thanks

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
It all depends on weight, accessoires added, extras and tire choice. For the Black Diamonds 26 in tires we were under 50 inches as shown in the post. Any questions feel free to call the shop and 815-321-3888 & ask for Thor.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts