Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,049 Posts
Don't you ever shop anywhere besides E-bay??? (or Craigslist) lol
From the abuse I've seen on my Ricochet plates, and knowing what they are protecting, that is one item that I wouldn't skimp on. Since you ride the same trails I do, save up your pennies and buy the best for that atv of yours. You won't be sorry. Compare that picture to a picture of Ricochets coverage. Like I said, for the trails you ride, get all the protection you can.
Maybe I could sell you mine, and I will get the new ones...?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
ricochet all the way! Well worth the money..if you are tight on cash start out with a set of front and rear a-arm guards. The factory polaris skid plates are ok but the a-arm guards are useless. I think a complete set of A guards are only $150

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
x3 on the ricochet. Protection is not the place to save money IMO. The fit is great and coverage is unsurpassable.

Rather be riding, instead I'm using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't you ever shop anywhere besides E-bay??? (or Craigslist) lol
From the abuse I've seen on my Ricochet plates, and knowing what they are protecting, that is one item that I wouldn't skimp on. Since you ride the same trails I do, save up your pennies and buy the best for that atv of yours. You won't be sorry. Compare that picture to a picture of Ricochets coverage. Like I said, for the trails you ride, get all the protection you can.
Maybe I could sell you mine, and I will get the new ones...?
By shopping around - I get to live like a King on the income of a Joker :yahootongue:

Alright alright, I will save up for the Ricochet

·
Premium Member
10,370 Posts
X infinity on the rics. This is the first mod that should be done on any ride that rides among the rocks. Personally I don't think u should ride with out them.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Although you are living like a king for the price of a joker, two left shoes are never a deal no matter how cheap they are.

Paying more for better quality and fit is actually a great way to save money in the long run. Buy Ricochets

·
Registered
138 Posts
Ricochets

1 - 8 of 8 Posts