Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon guys!

OPINIONS WANTED!!!

I have been meaning to make myown bumpers since getting my machine... It hasn't happened yet and looks like its gonna wait longer...

I just spoke with a acquaintance who has this push bar complete off a 2006 600 he owned years ago and has since sold. I like the looks of it but don't know how well/durable it is. How do you like it and what don't you like.

I'm looking for opinions of its quality and usefulness.

Right now I have the dual tube bumpers. I cannot use it out back but may pick up a moose rear as I really like its layout.

CW

·
Super Moderator
7,074 Posts
If this is the guard you are talking about, it is an awesome piece. It's sturdy, with four mounting bolts to the framework. Mine is on it's second quad. Started out on my X2, now it is on my wife's 500. The rubber that is zip tied on it is a piece of a mud flap I put on it to protect the bar and the winch cable when using the plow.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! YES Bob that's the one!!

CW

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
No idea if guard for '07 will fit your '04 but it might obstruct the headlights since we have the older Gen VI chassis.

The one on my '04 probably isn't made anymore but might be in some shops new stock/never sold pile.

PN: 2874433-067

·
Registered
139 Posts
i have on on my '05 and use the heck out of it. It's pushed over many a tree and what not. I'll even use the lower tube for securing to the trailer while in transport.

4-WHEELER.jpg

·
Registered
201 Posts
I find the center section to be stout but the loops protecting the headlights are mounted to too flimsy of steal and have bent them in a few times since buying it this spring.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Kinda looks like later version of one I have on my 700. It is very stout for an oem.

I know this is an old post buy I was wondering if you still have the 04 700 with that brush guard on the front. I just bought a front and rear guard used and I'm trying to figure out how to mount that front guard on my 04 700.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts