Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to put it out there how important it is to get your kids out with you if they enjoy it. My son...absolutely loves it! If you got any pics of family riding feel free to share. Im excited for my boy to be old enough for his on quad

·
Registered
53 Posts
I agree with you 100 percent. I take my 4 year old daughter with me riding almost every time I go and she loves it. I can't wait till shes old enough to be on her own quad.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Great Pics Jack!!!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Family is what its all about

Soon he will be riding one like this. My 5yr old with a smile from ear to ear under his helmet!

Attachments

·
Registered
815 Posts
A family that plays together, stays together. I got my first quad when I was just turning 4. Now 23 years old. My whole life revolves around off road something. When I start a family I want it to be the same way.
This is what I started on

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Think we can all agree riding as a family is a great thing to do! I started on a 80s something 185 3 wheeler when i was around 6-8 years old, I loved that thing! Im 25 now and have wheelers, sleds, and dirtbikes all my life. Its something i want my son to have also.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Great pictures all. I think it's hugely important for parents to be involved with their kids. I suspect most of us had parents that did the same. As someone said, a family activity keeps kids from wandering into real trouble :)

.... and why I'm not in jail (smirk)

Cheers.
Lesn8r

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Great pictures Jack! As basically stated... it's great to see a family play/ride together. Can build many fun memories with that stuff right there!! :fing02:

You realize in a few years he'll want his own now.... and you won't be able to keep him off of it!!

Maybe that's why I love tractors/equipment and big trucks... got to help dad as a young kid on the farm!!

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great pictures Jack! As basically stated... it's great to see a family play/ride together. Can build many fun memories with that stuff right there!! :fing02:

You realize in a few years he'll want his own now.... and you won't be able to keep him off of it!!

Maybe that's why I love tractors/equipment and big trucks... got to help dad as a young kid on the farm!!
Thanks! And im the same way!! I loved helping dad on the farm. I already started a savings for little man to get his own wheeler. Hes 1 1/2 now so when hes 5 ill get him a nice sportsman 90. Or just give him my 800 and ill get a new 1000 sportsman:dunno: lol

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
HAHA!!! Those sportsman 90's are nice little units. I have a while to wait before the 4 month old can ride one however :beerchug:

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Or you can do like my buddy did and buy his 1 yr old snowmobiles and dirt bikes that are big enough for a 12 year old and " keep them in running order " up at the cabin after a few barley pops!

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Or you can do like my buddy did and buy his 1 yr old snowmobiles and dirt bikes that are big enough for a 12 year old and " keep them in running order " up at the cabin after a few barley pops!
haha i considered this.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
While he did get a smokin deal, I have doubts that these toys will make it to the kid as he is significantly larger then a 12 yr old!

·
Registered
264 Posts
I bring my kids as much as possible.
URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/coolhand69/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps0e6e85a1.jpg.html]
[/URL]

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ice fishing and riding...your kids must have been happy!

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
one of my favorite shots of my minions. and a little fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
A family that plays together, stays together. I got my first quad when I was just turning 4. Now 23 years old. My whole life revolves around off road something. When I start a family I want it to be the same way.
I had the same one only mine was a 3 wheeler. It looked almost identical!!:)

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
That's awesome!
I just got done getting my buddy 125 honda fourtrax (1989?) Going after sitting for many years for his kid. Carb kit battery and air filter. Fired right up!

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
one of my favorite shots of my minions. and a little fun.
That's awesome!!!

What is that red one? Is that an older sportsman 90? Or electric model? Hard to tell in the pic

1 - 20 of 46 Posts