Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone on here have street bikes and want to get together in the spring , summer , or fall for some day rides m-f ?????? i just got a new bike , i know rnd has been itching to get out , anyone else ??? maybe a multiple day weekend fall color ride up north ? Stave , any good street riding out by you ? twisty , winding , rolling hills , good scenery ??? i thought about around the mineral point , darlington area and the area around where dan fargen has his rides would be a good place to do some back woods road riding . rnd and i have been trying to plan a michigan u.p. tour on the streetbikes , kinda like the show " ride with norman reedus " its a really good show . enrichening at times even , the stuff they say , do , and the people they meet makes you rethink they way you look at things sometimes . i think its on amc channel . jerry got a bike ???

·
Registered
8 Posts
!I have street bikes and a ATV and im looking for people to ride with but i live on the coast of NC and it looks like you're in WI and that's just tooo far 😞

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Big Ben,

You know I'm down. My timeline should be around the beginning to mid April. Until then, my plan is to do my upgrades on the DRZ so I can try and keep up with that BEAST you picked up. Actually hoping to get that started as soon as the weather breaks. No more sling so I have a bit more mobility. Resized952018040895101435956190.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Big Ben,

You know I'm down. My timeline should be around the beginning to mid April. Until then, my plan is to do my upgrades on the DRZ so I can try and keep up with that BEAST you picked up. Actually hoping to get that started as soon as the weather breyes sir , i actually have to upgrade both bikes .....

rmx 450 needs :
- a larger gas tank --- stock is 1.6 gal = good for 40 miles + or - 10
-wider footpegs , i need to stand up more and the nubs they give you are not enough
- tusk turn signal kit ----- to go with my south dakota plates for extreme dual sporting rides the ones that are 90 % dirt 10 % street

Klr 650 needs :
- foot peg lowering kit
- handle bar riser
- tuck panier racks and tusk aluminum paniers

I need :
- my m.c. license = been riding illegally for 30 + yrs lol . probably should get it :devil

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
The only bike I have ever ridden has pedals and a chain......🚴🏽*♂

·
Premium Member
3,613 Posts
I have a street bike

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Check out this website ........

HMT.COM
🥊🚴🏼*♀⛷🎽⛳🎰🏅🏄🏼*♀🤼*♂!

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
I did not look at the blown up version of it but I know that some of the reviews and notes that people left suggest being off on to certain road. So that would make sense for sure for us.

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Who is this FPD218 character and why is he always popping up on our posts?

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Saw that one and thought the same thing. There's another one too quite close to him I believe.

·
Premium Member
3,613 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,613 Posts
1 - 20 of 103 Posts