Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have a question for anybody who has installed the arched A-arms from stateline customs. I just got mine in and realized there is no grease zirk for greasing the bushings. I ordered new bushings with the arms, they sent me ones from wide open by j&m atv supply. My question is are these greaseless bushings, or do I have to drill and tap my own holes for the grease zerks? Do you guys who have these arms not grease the bushings or what? Thanks in advance for answers

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
If they didn't come with zerks you can be 99.999% sure they are greaseless and you don't have to add them. Greasable is always my preference but there are some sealed systems that are very durable and greaseable ones that fail all the time. You can always pull the bolt and bushing out once a year and clean an grease the assembly. I really need to jack up my atv and check all the bushing to see if they are still tight. I grease mine quite often even though it's a Royal PITA on the XP. I would love to have those Arched A-Arms...they look great.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm putting them on the bike tomorrow, but I can tell you this, they look and feel MUCH stronger than the factory arms! I'll post a review for you guys after I get them on

1 - 4 of 4 Posts