Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
The only place I`ve seen them for sale is motoxmall.com I got a set for a friend to test on his 07 Sportsman X2 because they don't have them for 14 inch rims yet but they are coming very soon. We`ve been impressed with them so far but the extensive miles wont happen til I get them on my XP.

·
Registered
491 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Are they going to have 26x9-14 / 26x11-14, if not I hope the 27's will fit my '13 x2!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Are they going to have 26x9-14 / 26x11-14, if not I hope the 27's will fit my '13 x2!
The sizes for 14 inch rims are going to start at 27 inch. I will be receiving them shortly to run on my 2013 XP 550 but its not a X2 so I cant tell you if they`ll fit on your X2 or not. They should be hear any day now. I`ll be running 27x9x14 fronts and 27x11x14 rears.

·
Registered
79 Posts
whenever you get them please post up measured heights, if you don't mind.

·
Registered
491 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Chris have you tried them on a sxs ?
I wish! I want to get a Razor 570 LE and have been shopping around. If you have any itch specific questions I can get you answers from Craig the owner of STI. I know these tires were designed for atvs. And the Roctanes were designed for utvs. Personally I'd rather 8 ply tires for a utv like the Roctane becaue of the added weight and stress. But I'm sure the Outbacks would work on a utv as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.