Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Outback been out for some time now.
Any users here who got some miles on them like to share there opinion?
Cheers

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Don't know about the Outback, but if the Black Diamonds are any indication of the brand you really can't go wrong.

and their customer services is some of the best I've seen from any company in MANY years. That's a HUGE thing, at least to me.

I don't have much time on my Black Diamonds yet, but I've had them on hard trails and in mud and I have been nothing but impressed with them so far.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
The Outbacks where my second choice of tires when I was looking..they look good...seen a few videos on them also...nice tires..I went with the Kenda Bearclaws HTR....they are radial and 8 ply....but you wont go wrong with the outback...have not seen a bad review..all good

·
Registered
215 Posts
There is a guy on here i beleive RubiconChris who is/was testing them for some time now and i believe he has said good things. If i remember correctly they run skinny. Search for his postings.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok thx. Skinny is ok with me. I only got a 400. Lightweight tire with good traction is what I am looking for

·
Registered
548 Posts
I got the original Kenda Bear Claw and they are great. Put them on are 400's and we're very impressed with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
157 Posts
They do run skinny but they look very good. We put a set on a friend of mine's Polaris 500 with stock wheels and they fit good. He hasn't had a chance to run them as he has his quad up north in snow country in AZ.
What size did you use on the stock wheels?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts