Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was going to keep these but screw it I'm gonna sell them and pick up a pair of steel rims for a spare set.

They had just over 40 miles on them when I took them off. Not looking to ship them that's why it's in the region section

I'll start at $500 and I'll drive up to 40 miles for the sale.

Mileage when taken off

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
What size are they and what size Polaris did they come off of? I have a Sportsman 500, wondering if they would fit.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
they will fit your sportsman....I had them on mine..they are crusher wheels..very nice wheels....now is it just the wheels or tires an wheels for that price....its a nice deal with tires...

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
What size are they and what size Polaris did they come off of? I have a Sportsman 500, wondering if they would fit.
No, they were off an XP and would not have direct fit your value line (500) machine.

It was for wheels and tires. Sold already...
That was quick!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, they were off an XP and would not have direct fit your value line (500) machine.

It was for wheels and tires. Sold already...
That was quick!
I was going to use them just for spare rims/tires. Got a set of steel rims and cash from a 550 in the area. Was already working a deal with him and he came through today.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts