Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought i would share with everyone this is a good product for shining your plastics has UV protectant and leaves a nice shine brings old plastics back to life and is cheap 250 a bottle at most dollar general stores

·
Registered
385 Posts
I will agree, I have been using STP for a few years now and it definitely works well. I'll have to check the dollar store because i've been paying over $3 on sale.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I need to give that a whirl...I used Pledge for the first time a couple of weeks ago and that did wonders...

·
Registered
487 Posts
I've been using Son Of A Gun for years, great product. The owner's manual suggested furniture polish as well. It seems better at resisting dust but doesn't have the shine of SOAG. Both great ways to make a machine look great IMHO.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I used Pledge for about year on my new 2007 X2 Camo until I came across the Son of a Gun. It's the UV protectant that caught my eye, didn't want my X2 camo turning purple and this should help.........and at this time I have no fading or shades of purple.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm going to have to go and try this stuff out, I've been using Meguiar's Quick Interior Cleaner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts