Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey there guys! im trying to figure out why the hell my 03,sportsman,500,ho,4x4... keeps getting stuck in gear?? i took the cover off and checked the clutch belt everything looks good except when i pull and push on the clutch wheel it looks like the spring is losing its tension!! and it also is rolling foward or reverse when its in gear.. i took it all apart yesterday cleaned everything pretty good and blew it out with my compressor! im thinking it might need a clutch but im not sure how to go about see if the clutch is bad without getting hit with a dealers cost to tell me whats wrong with it!!! and there just going to tell me it could be this or that and a couple hours later and didnt even work on it!!!!!!!!!!
now its stuck in gear and it so hard to get out i took it all apart even the rods and i can take it out of gear like that sometimes it shifts ok other time i cant get the thing out of gear!! if any 1 can help me out here i would really appreciate it thanks jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:motz::motz:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts