Polaris ATV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Get Ready! The January 2014 Polaris ATV of the month contest is starting RIGHT NOW! This month we are looking for the best photo that features your Polaris ATV. So get out there, get creative, enjoy some safe riding and take some photos! We welcome everyone including vendors to participate. The winner of the contest is decided by you the community, so stick around for the voting process.

• The photo must be uploaded to the PolarisATVForums.com Photo Gallery.
  • A link to the photo must be submitted to this thread.
  • Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best!
  • You must be the owner of the Polaris ATV.
  • Please include a description of your ATV with a list of all modifications and enhancements.

Voting will begin January 15th, 2014 and run for 10 days. Once the voting ends we will publish the winning photos on the front page and the winners will also receive:

• PolarisATVForums Stickers
    [*]Premium Membership
    [*]$25 Gift Card to Motosport.com

·
Registered
388 Posts

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,177 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
A Little Too Much Snow

'12 Polaris 850 Touring on a Sunday ride.

Used my X2 to pull the Touring out. As it turns out there was loose dirt under the snow. :)

Add Ons:
Front & Rear Polaris OEM Bumpers
Rear Storage Box

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
My 850 with some new wheels and tires.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Sorry if this is a dumb question. But how do your attach a link to the post?

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Copy the address of your pic in the gallery and click on the globe with the chain on it in the quick reply box here then paste it in the dialog box that opens up.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Showed in blue but won’t go to the gallery. ..dam this..lol

·
Registered
944 Posts
Using the " advanced reply option " Click the attachment button when replying, then click the browse button, navigate to the area of your computer where the photo is, click the photo, then the upload button and then it's complete.

My boat....It's awesome and fast. Yep 43 mph ! Pretty fast for a toon. We love it. Lake George is friggin AWESOME ! Clean, clear, islands, jumping off rocks, bays.... it rocks.

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
My buddy's '05 800 on the left and my '08 800 H.O. on the right. Up in the mountains of Pennsyltucky!

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Using the " advanced reply option " Click the attachment button when replying, then click the browse button, navigate to the area of your computer where the photo is, click the photo, then the upload button and then it's complete.

My boat....It's awesome and fast. Yep 43 mph ! Pretty fast for a toon. We love it. Lake George is friggin AWESOME ! Clean, clear, islands, jumping off rocks, bays.... it rocks.
What does the boat have to do with the atv picture of the month? Does this thing have wheels?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.