Polaris ATV Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Get Ready! The January 2014 Polaris ATV of the month contest is starting RIGHT NOW! This month we are looking for the best photo that features your Polaris ATV. So get out there, get creative, enjoy some safe riding and take some photos! We welcome everyone including vendors to participate. The winner of the contest is decided by you the community, so stick around for the voting process.

• The photo must be uploaded to the PolarisATVForums.com Photo Gallery.
  • A link to the photo must be submitted to this thread.
  • Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best!
  • You must be the owner of the Polaris ATV.
  • Please include a description of your ATV with a list of all modifications and enhancements.

Voting will begin January 15th, 2014 and run for 10 days. Once the voting ends we will publish the winning photos on the front page and the winners will also receive:

• PolarisATVForums Stickers
    [*]Premium Membership
    [*]$25 Gift Card to Motosport.com

·
Registered
14 Posts
Not sure if I'm going to do this correct, but we'll give it a shot.

11850xp Gallery - Polaris ATV Photo Gallery

2011 sportsman 850xp
Fender flares
Full skid plate
Rhino axles
HIDs
Lock and ride boxes
front 3500lb winch/rear 2500lb winch
gun mounts
27" mudlite

Further mods in the next month will be QSC clutch kit and slip on exhaust.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not sure If I have this right either but here's my key to lots of fish dinners this winter:

Ice Fishing Machine - Polaris ATV Photo Gallery

2013 Polaris 850 Touring LE
Front and rear Polaris bumpers
Ricochet A-arm guards
Polaris medium windshield
Glacier plow
Rear chains
Rotopax Gas
Cabelas Tac Front and Rear Luggage
Rear dual towing attachment
Digger Auger Caddy
two Otter medium sleds, Hyfax runners, and sled covers
Lowrance H2O GPS and Navionics Lake Depth charts and Ram mount
Hitch trailer and lockable storage box

·
Registered
51 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Touring - Polaris ATV Photo Gallery

2014 Sportsman 570 Touring
Only 3 miles in the picture.
No mods - all stock.
I had to take a double-look and where you're located. That looks a lot like a bluff at some trails where I go here in Oklahoma. Nice bike, how are you liking it?
So far I am loving it. I had a Sportsman 500 H.O. for a while a few years ago. This ones rides smooth and plenty of power for me. Works great for me and my wife! Happy so far! That picture is at one of my favorite riding spots!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
The temperature got in to the upper 50's here in Oklahoma today so me and the Mrs. loaded up the ATV's and went to some trails that we have never been. I grossly underestimated how long the ride would take so we didn't get back to the truck until way after dark. Pretty much sucked riding unknown trails in the dark but over-all we had a great time.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
The temperature got in to the upper 50's here in Oklahoma today so me and the Mrs. loaded up the ATV's and went to some trails that we have never been. I grossly underestimated how long the ride would take so we didn't get back to the truck until way after dark. Pretty much sucked riding unknown trails in the dark but over-all we had a great time.
Instead of sucked I prefer to look at it as a nice adventure. Once you got back to the truck I bet you would have done it again!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Instead of sucked I prefer to look at it as a nice adventure. Once you got back to the truck I bet you would have done it again!!
Absolutely would have done it again. We were laughing about it once back to the comfort of the truck. The night riding just made us both a little anxious, the temp was starting to fall after the sun went down and I didn't want my wife to get hurt. There was some steep hills and fairly deep stream crossings that would have been challenging in the day, let alone in the dark.
Good times though.

·
Registered
505 Posts

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.