Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get Ready! The July 2020 Polaris ATV of the month contest is starting RIGHT NOW! This month we are looking for the best photo that features your Polaris ATV. So get out there, get creative, enjoy some safe riding and take some photos! We welcome everyone including vendors to participate. The winner of the contest is decided by you the community, so stick around for the voting process.
  • The photo must be posted in this thread.
  • Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best!
  • You must be the owner of the Polaris ATV.
  • Please include a description of your ATV with a list of all modifications and enhancements.
  • You can only win once every 12 months
Voting will begin around July 15th and run to the end of the month. Once the voting ends we will publish the winning photos on the front page and the winners will also receive:
  • $25 Amazon, Cabela's or Bass Pro Shop Gift Card. Your choice!
  • Premium Membership

·
Registered
277 Posts
Let me be the first...

Mudding.jpg

2017 Sportsman 850 SP
QSC Clutch Kit from RVS Performance
Custom Moto Quad HD Pinion Cover
Ultimate Front Bumper
2500lbs Polaris Winch c/w Synthetic Rope
PowerMadd Sentinel Hand Guards
Moose Forester Storage Trunk
Moose Front Rack Utility/Gun Grips
Aluminum Billet Thumb Throttle
USB/Voltmeter Outlet
11" Single Row LED Light Bar
Rear Center Work Light
28x9x14 ITP Mega Mayhem front on Stock rims
28x11x14 ITP Mega Mayhem rear on Stock rims

·
Registered
2020 Polaris General 1000
10 Posts
Rock Sliders
Front/Rear Seizmik Racks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,803 Posts
Get Ready! The July 2020 Polaris ATV of the month contest is starting RIGHT NOW! This month we are looking for the best photo that features your Polaris ATV. So get out there, get creative, enjoy some safe riding and take some photos! We welcome everyone including vendors to participate. The winner of the contest is decided by you the community, so stick around for the voting process.
  • The photo must be posted in this thread.
  • Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best!
  • You must be the owner of the Polaris ATV.
  • Please include a description of your ATV with a list of all modifications and enhancements.
  • You can only win once every 12 months
Voting will begin around July 15th and run to the end of the month. Once the voting ends we will publish the winning photos on the front page and the winners will also receive:
  • $25 Amazon, Cabela's or Bass Pro Shop Gift Card. Your choice!
  • Premium Membership
What happened to the "Polaris ATV Forums" sticker as part of the winnings?? That was one of the best parts!!

Reactions: TheStatelineATV

·
Registered
10 Posts
After I win, I'll give you mine. This should be easy!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
If a Polaris General is a UTV(according to Polaris.com), how can it be considered for “Polaris ATV of the Month”? Don’t they have this contest on PolarisGeneralForum?
Edit-not that you have any worries Gmartino100!

·
Premium Member
9,803 Posts
If a Polaris General is a UTV(according to Polaris.com), how can it be considered for “Polaris ATV of the Month”? Don’t they have this contest on PolarisGeneralForum?

💯 AGREED!!

·
Premium Member
9,803 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
😩😢😭

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well Sportsman, you're a Genius! However, if you've ever paid close enough attention to the contest, there have been UTVs that have won. And, if my memory serves me right, I believe there was one that wasn't even a Polaris. So, Fuhgeddaboudit!!! "A wise guy is always right, even when he's wrong." A wise A$$, not so much.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Well Sportsman, you're a Genius! However, if you've ever paid close enough attention to the contest, there have been UTVs that have won. And, if my memory serves me right, I believe there was one that wasn't even a Polaris. So, Fuhgeddaboudit!!! "A wise guy is always right, even when he's wrong." A wise A$$, not so much.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts