Polaris ATV Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Get Ready! The September 2013 Polaris ATV of the month contest is starting RIGHT NOW! This month we are looking for the best photo that features your Polaris ATV. So get out there, get creative, enjoy some safe riding and take some photos! We welcome everyone including vendors to participate. The winner of the contest is decided by you the community, so stick around for the voting process.

• The photo must be uploaded to the PolarisATVForums.com Photo Gallery.
  • A link to the photo must be submitted to this thread.
  • Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best!
  • You must be the owner of the Polaris ATV.
  • Please include a description of your ATV with a list of all modifications and enhancements.

Voting will begin September 15th, 2013 and run for 10 days. Once the voting ends we will publish the winning photos on the front page and the winners will also receive:

• PolarisATVForums Stickers
    [*]Premium Membership
    [*]$25 Gift Card to Motosport.com

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I lose

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
361 Posts
My idea of riding off into the sunset at Fisher's Atv Reunion 2013.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Stuck per usual. Ha
2013 Polaris 850 XP with Polaris 2500lbs winch and Swamp Lite tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
850 on Morrison Jeep Trail, Wyoming

This pic is from a recent ride on the Morrison Jeep Trail, coming up the steep switchbacks on the Wyoming side. The dropoff to the right is only about 2000 feet, give or take, and you get that gain in only 2 miles. But the river below and the rest of the scenery make it worth it. This trail is amazing and we crested at 10,200 feet, about 8 miles from where this pic was taken.

I added the ATV-Guru bumper the day before the trip. Machine also has Ricochet A-arm guards, Pitbull Rockers, a Viper Elite winch with synthetic rope and hand and thumb warmers. It's a goin' machine.

850 on Morrison Jeep Trail - Polaris ATV Photo Gallery

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
To many scenic pictures for me to win this month, but what the heck.. Same Ride as Whoppingpeelies pic, LOL...

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
This picture was taken several weeks back on the Carnage trail at the Cliffs Park in Marseilles IL. This trail was about 3/4 of a mile long and took 11 quads close to 2 hours to complete!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yea buddy, thats a good one! Carnage!

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Some real good pics this month guys!!! Keep them coming!! You can't win if you don't play!! We ALL win by seeing all these great shots!

CW

·
Registered
50 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
WOW Thor, I thought you kept your machines sparkly clean in the garage all the time as almost all of your pics show a brand new looking wheeler!! Very nice pic! And those short trails that take a long time to get are always the fun ones, we used to have a trail that was about 2-3 miles long and would take us about 3-4 hours as it was drive through puddle stop and chat and the puddles were about a 100 yards apart.

·
Registered
139 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.