Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I recently modified my exhaust and installed a free exhaust tip. However the exhaust tip came off of my buddy's golf cart. He had it mounted to be funny. It was mounted with a bolt drilled through it. I got the inside hole welded up; but as you can see in the below pic not the outside hole, as I didn't want it to have a large weld spot.

Anyone have ideas on something cool to mount over the hole?

Use your creative side and give me ideas.

It does need to be heat & impact resistant.

Thanks ahead of time!
Cajun

Attachments

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Trying to picture how it would look on your quad, but what about a mack truck or jaguar hood ornament? My buddy mounted a jaguar on the front of his 2001 and it's pretty funny.

Attachments

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The jaguar for laughs is like me wanting to mount a hood scoop like the below and mount LEDs in it lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
How big is the hole? Thread a spark plug into it and add an old plug wire. Tell everyone its the igniter for your afterburner.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How big is the hole? Thread a spark plug into it and add an old plug wire. Tell everyone its the igniter for your afterburner.
I like this & may just go that route. Now I need an old plug wire.

Anybody else as I'm going to start modifying this in the am if not.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I did this to my old hotrod in high school. Used a spark plug in the breather pipe hole in my valve cover.
We were goofing around one day in shop class and added the plug wire. A little while later another student walked past, noticed it and asked about it. I told him that it was a supercharger and man this thing hauls azz whenever I kick in that ninth plug. He was like REALLY, WOW . All my buddies in shop had a good laugh.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
The jaguar for laughs is like me wanting to mount a hood scoop like the below and mount LEDs in it lol

That would look funny as hell!! Spark plug/afterburner is pretty funny too!!

Rather be riding, instead I'm using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
How about a simple pop-rivet to cover / plug the hole? :dunno:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts