Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone tried Sumo brakes? I just installed a set on my 850 and wow what a difference.Stock pads never worked this good when new.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Anyone tried Sumo brakes? I just installed a set on my 850 and wow what a difference.Stock pads never worked this good when new.
Where did you find these? TIA

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks!! Bidding on a set now.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Thanks for the tip! I was always planning to go w ebc next but these might be worth it too!!

Rather be riding, instead I'm using Tapatalk

·
Registered
301 Posts
interesting....good looking out!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey are you guys still happy with these pads. I need new pads all the way around so thing about getting these if people are still happy with them. I have a problem with the sand eating my pads up.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
These pads were fine for winter.Didn't last long in muddy water,grit chewed them up in no time.race driven sintered metal pads are the way to go.

Sent from my GT-S5690M using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
335 Posts
The race driven pads are the ones I use also. Last MUCH longer than stock and stop better too. Although I have never been too impressed with the stopping power of my 850 at all. My 500's stop way better with much less effort. I have good lever but it takes a lot of squeeze power to hold my 850 on a steep hill.

·
Registered
314 Posts
The pads are shot in my quad, but I figured for $25 free shipping why not.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts