Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a bumper like this one and I'm looking for super bright led light for this bumper. Any ideas where I can find them for good price?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379733219.266761.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
You could try theatvsuperstore or superatv.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Rigid industries. E-series light bar. 1/3 the power draw of hids and 3 times the light output. Get the flood pattern. Spot is too tight. I run a 10" e-series on my kfx450r. Amazing.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
312 Posts
I have the same bumper and considering rigid duallys with a post mount. I was also considering rigids d2's which is a brighter version but my buddy who drives an ambulance with them on said they are way over board for the atv. Super bright. He said like daylight with them on. I may try the duallys in a flood pattern. They come all wired with a fuse and switch ready to go. Curious to see what you decide.
Oh I considered a bar as well but these bumpers are set up for a post mount right out of the box. No welding nessicary.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I would get a he d2's. Thdy have superior light pattern. No such thing as too much light. Mske dure to get the flood pattern. The spot is too tight. Like a focused flashlight beam.

Here is a pic of a 10" e-series on my kfx450.

Sent from my Galaxy 4 using Tapatalk 2.

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
The D2's are a flood and spot combo light. You get the best of both all in 1. That's why they are twice as much. If I can swing it that's the way in going. Either way I think you can't go wrong.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Kolpin duallys on AMAZON , made by Ridgid and are exactly the same. 3" square .
$180 on Amazon. Video on YOUTUBE = type in Kolpin Dually LEDs.

·
Registered
41 Posts
The housing is the same. But the reflectors that focus the light are not. That is rigids specialty.

·
Registered
729 Posts
The housing is the same. But the reflectors that focus the light are not. That is rigids specialty.

I'm not certain of that fact, but they are a really well made light and bright as hell.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I picked up the set of ECCO for $100.00. To boot, they are construction grade flood lights. Rode with them the other night and it was like day light anywhere I aimed my quad.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I have a bumper like this one and I'm looking for super bright led light for this bumper. Any ideas where I can find them for good price?
Dear

This is ofweek led Lighting in shenzhen, Collection
professional manufacturers, specializing
in designing and producing auto LED lights, HID and LED work light.

We have been in auto led light industry for more than 7 years. You will find a wide range of auto led lights and many new items you haven’t seen before from our website: OFweek - Industry Products Directory for Importers, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters, Wholesalers

With good quality and competitive price, we have worked with many LED light companies around the world.
We have a powerful technical team who can periodically develop new items and control the technical problemsfrom production line.

Enclosed is our latest illustrated catalogue. Please kindly check.
It is our great honor if you woud be our dear customer in the future.

Please feel free to ask if you have any question.
Best regards.
ofweek

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just bought this LED light from Bluefireoutdoor
And got this one LED Power: 36W 2800 Lumens (7.5") Light Bar. Now I'm looking for what kind of switch to use and where to mount it on? I thought about putting the switch on headlight pod but where at on the pod would be good location for the switch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

1 - 15 of 15 Posts