Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Ouch..gotta sell your Polaris because you're getting married? Are you sure you really want to get married? You can tell us, we're your friends. lol
Haha yeah stupid me didn't know that AFTER the engagement ring you have to buy a wedding band. Plus I have a honeymoon to pay for :cowboy:

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Ouch..gotta sell your Polaris because you're getting married? Are you sure you really want to get married? You can tell us, we're your friends. lol
Haha yeah stupid me didn't know that AFTER the engagement ring you have to buy a wedding band. Plus I have a honeymoon to pay for :cowboy:
pimi.....I can show you where to buy a brand new 570 for 4994.00 right now, so you can see prices for these things don't hold for long. sorry for the bad news but I just saw that price today at Abernathys cycle in Union City Tn

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Vandal, you couldn't be more wrong, his original post had all the info, you just missed it.
I hate to have to point out something to you johnny come latelys but on his original post he didn't say anything about a 4 yr warranty. If you go back it says EDIT and then he posted that information, after we questioned him about it
So I didn't miss a thing, it just wasn't there originally, and you came in 6 weeks later and he had made an EDIT to the original post, and then it WAS there

·
Registered
356 Posts
Understood. I think you telling the original poster that he got took, then telling the other fellow he shouldn't comment, then telling everyone to get over it basically means you were just being rude & inconsiderate. Look dude, its not our fault you' re not getting laid.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
How about quit bickering on this guys for sale thread. It was over. This is why these threads should be locked. No comments allowed only PM allowed. Happens every time. 1 guy says rip off another says shut up jerk and its on .

·
Registered
356 Posts
Wow, you too Whopp? Its more of an epidemic than I thought.

Actually we were trying to get Pimi's thread back to Active Topics for more exposure. Thanks for the assist!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Try this
BUMP

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I'm sorry everybody, I didn't mean to start a fuss.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Understood. I think you telling the original poster that he got took, then telling the other fellow he shouldn't comment, then telling everyone to get over it basically means you were just being rude & inconsiderate. Look dude, its not our fault you' re not getting laid.
And it's not our fault you bring back a 6 week old thread and post your non factual comments. Go play with an alligator sonny

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
And it's not our fault you bring back a 6 week old thread and post your non factual comments. Go play with an alligator sonny
My atv is still for sale...

·
Registered
554 Posts
Sounds like a good excuse to buy another ATV and go on a 4-wheelin' honeymoon.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Sounds like a good excuse to buy another ATV and go on a 4-wheelin' honeymoon.
Hahhaha I'm sure she'd really love me if I did that ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I hope this thread isn't closed, because my ATV is still for sale... I'd consider offers lol.

·
Registered
89 Posts
How far are you willing to travel bud? I'm in NC. What's your asking price now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapawishiwasonmywheeler

21 - 36 of 36 Posts