Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes! Thats right, its happening.

We are taking submissions to be the poster child of the polaris atv forums apparel.

What we are asking is for you to share with us about 1-3 photos (to get things started) that you think really showcase what your machine and the Polaris brand are all about.

Later on down the road, the forum will have a voice and get to vote on what picture(s) YOU want to see on the forum apparel, and the winner(s) will forever get their photo plastered on clothing all across the country!

So make sure whatever photo you submit you are comfortable with it going on clothing for sale.

With this, I will make a secondary announcement. I would like to bring back the Photo of the Month Contest (POTM).

May hopes are that the sales from Polarisatvforums.com apparel and decals will allow us to give the winner of each month some free apparel and decals for their contributions! That is the plans!!!!!!

So start submitting now!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
i like this pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
some1 needs to tell me how to post full pics...lol

DONE! lol -blueline15

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hard to beat the photo you just posted. Great shot. has a little bit of everything in it.

We are taking submissions to be the poster child of the polaris atv forums apparel.

What we are asking is for you to share with us about 1-3 photos (to get things started) that you think really showcase what your machine and the Polaris brand are all about.

Later on down the road, the forum will have a voice and get to vote on what picture(s) YOU want to see on the forum apparel, and the winner(s) will forever get their photo plastered on clothing all across the country!

So make sure whatever photo you submit you are comfortable with it going on clothing for sale.

With this, I will make a secondary announcement. I would like to bring back the Photo of the Month Contest (POTM).

May hopes are that the sales from Polarisatvforums.com apparel and decals will allow us to give the winner of each month some free apparel and decals for their contributions! That is the plans!!!!!!

So start submitting now!

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hard to beat the photo you just posted. Great shot. has a little bit of everything in it.

So start submitting now!
To be fair, its a stock photo. Not one of my personal ones. I used it to inspire.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Come on guys

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,952 Posts
Here's a couple for starters.

·
Registered
355 Posts

Just Kidding :)

·
Registered
353 Posts
A couple of pics from this weekend's bit-o-riding./Users/amccoy/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2011/Oct 7, 2011_2/IMG_0605_2.JPG/Users/amccoy/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2011/Oct 7, 2011/IMG_0606.JPG

·
Registered
393 Posts
Here are a few of my favorites from my collection.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I'm kinda partial to the first picture BobX2 posted. Shows the machine, good scenery, and fun riding conditions.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Nice pics Lost Cause!!!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Not really what you're looking for, but I thought this was a nice pic of me and the kids. Two Suzuki LT50s, Scrambler 90 (100cc race ported big-bore), 850XP. My wife's TB250 didn't make it out for the pic.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.