·
Registered
224 Posts
Here's Some pics

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,957 Posts
No big deal. If I'm going for a night ride I make sure the tank is full and leave the Rotopax at camp. Also the XP's use 50 watt bulbs in all three lights, so if I have to use them with the containers on there, using just the low beams works as well as all three lights on the older models. I prefer to put the extra weight on the front of the atv for better stability when climbing.

·
Super Moderator
6,957 Posts
A few more

·
Super Moderator
6,957 Posts
I use the RAM mount for my GPS. Had my Garmin etrex Legend in those pictures. I now have a Garmin 60CSx. I use the same mount, just had to get a new cradle (head) that fit the different gps. I suggest keeping the gps mounted below the top of the handle bars because it doesn't make a very good roll bar. :) Don't ask me how I know that, just trust me. :cussing:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Some of my favorites.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
WOW Guys there are some nice pics here!!

I don't have any so nice but I'll post a couple..

·
Super Moderator
6,957 Posts
I keep riding and taking pictures. I'll keep adding until somebody makes me stop. This was Sunday 11/6/11 up by Coney Flats.

·
Super Moderator
6,957 Posts
Moab, Utah

·
Super Moderator
6,957 Posts
Enough yet?

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Guys, great photos. I have been pretty absent on the forum lately, lots of traveling last week and this week. I won't make it home until Friday afternoon.

Well try to get things rolling soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
491 Posts
A few more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
491 Posts
Man I take to many pics

Attachments