Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anyone here going to this ride? I'll be up there with both of my Scramblers. See how the 2020 does. Also camping there as well

·
Premium Member
7,481 Posts
Hey man how did the Scramy do??? I saw you on Saturday at the entrance to the east trails. You had pulled over with like two other riders and you were waiting for my crew to pass as I assume you were waiting for a couple SxS's that were behind us. I would have stopped and bs'd but not with the guys leading. Let's just say it's all hammer down once the helmets get snapped!!!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, yes sir that was me. Did you guys camp or head home? How was your ride?

·
Premium Member
7,481 Posts
Some of our crew camped most just rode for the day. I went up to Roscoe Friday and put 50 miles on the machine.

·
Premium Member
7,481 Posts
No Hancock NY. Something like 2500 acres on top of a mountain. A friend has a cabin up in Roscoe so we ride up there.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can am X3 down for the count....definitely sucked for the guy. Helping the staff get the wounded machine's out of the trails.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,481 Posts
Yes sir that looks like it's a great place to fish!!!

Tar Hollow is amateur night for quit a few select clowns!!!! Not saying that's the case for the x3 driver but over the years I've seen my fair share of it up there. Unfortunately it's not getting better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts