Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale - 2 years old Tatou 4s track system with mounting kit for Polaris 550/850 XP ATV. They are "geared" for the power of the 550XP. Two additional sprockets, would set them up for maximum speed on an 850XP (if desired) this amounts to a gain of about 5MPH on the top end.
I used these tracks only in the winter- never been run on dirt; they are as near to new as a used item can be. Less than 200 miles on them. Retail at the best price found is $3,900.00.
These tracks are nothing but excellent and have no problems or faults at all. I just have no use for them any longer.
It is possible to purchase a mounting kit for most makes of ATVs.
I'm in Ogdensburg, NY.
Shipping would be a chore and at the buyer's expense (probably not worthwhile). I would be willing to drive some distance, up to 200 miles, to deliver or meet up with a buyer.

·
Registered
301 Posts
How much are you looking to get?

·
Registered
13 Posts
tracks

if wilkman isn't interested in the tracks I may be. As he stated what are you looking to get for them? I have found a new set on camoplast complete for $3550. shipped free. Right price would be worth a drive to get.

·
Premium Member
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry guys - I've not been watching this - $3k - firm.

·
Registered
301 Posts
if wilkman isn't interested in the tracks I may be. As he stated what are you looking to get for them? I have found a new set on camoplast complete for $3550. shipped free. Right price would be worth a drive to get.
Pass. Its all you bronzeman

·
Premium Member
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sold locally, this evening. Thanks for the looks guys. :) I'm after a new, better system for on the ice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts