Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2009 sp500 with ebs and im having troubles finding if i have the TEAM secondary or not does ebs have it or the non-ebs any help appreciated

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Ebs machines run the 2 roller team secondary, the non ebs still use the button style Polaris. Pull your clutch cover off and you will know right away by looking at it. What are you trying to figure out about it?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
just read alot that the team secondary is quite a bit better has the removable helix and is adjustable (different spring slots) so was going to order one when i order a clutch kit trying to get as much grab as possible, on another note from what ive seen your a qsc distributor .....on another forum someone said speedwerx clutch kits are the same as QSC is that true? or did they meat to write HSP????

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Speedwerx stemmed from HSP when they went to racing cats instead of Polaris. They are still the same company, HSP is still their Polaris line, but they are really devoted to cat. QSC is a totally separate company, entirely unrelated. The only adjustment on the team roller is changing the sporting or helix. They use ac compression spring. The Polaris button style uses a torsion spring with several holes for adjustment. They both have removable helixs. The info you saw elsewhere is incorrect.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Your 09 EFI already has the tied roller clutch. All EBS machines have them now.

Non EBS machines either have the non tied roller, or the standard button secondary.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok thnx for the info i thought it was wrong .....i thought only the team sec. had the removable helix guess i was wrong what all comes in a kit for my quad with the qsc kit from what ive read most people preffer it over other clutch kits is it just a kit for the primary or does it have sec spring and helix and could u give me an estimated price i have 27" zillas and mostly ride trails with some deep sticky mud

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
The 500 with ebs on 27+ tires will get new primary and secondary springs, weights, and a different helix as well. $319 plus shipping. Without ebs you won't get a helix so it's $219 plus shipping.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kk ill pm u after xmas

u ship with usps to canada???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts