Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having trouble with my over-temp light (09 sportsman 850 xp). I'm not sure if the light at the bottom right next to the digital display is supposed to be switched or unswitched. Anyone who's had overheating issues may be able to help me. If my engine was actually overheated and I shut the key off, would the light stay on until the temp was below the limit?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
679 Posts
Need more info. Have you tested anything, hooked 12v to the fan? Looked at fuses and relays? Could be the temp sensor, relay, circuit breaker, faulty fan, etc.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top