Congrats!

·
Super Moderator
6,952 Posts
Congratulations and enjoy the new toy.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Congratulations and take it slow if it is your first. These atvs are fast and can get you into trouble quick, especially when first starting out. Have fun out there.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!
Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
7,416 Posts
Congratulations and take it slow if it is your first. These atvs are fast and can get you into trouble quick, especially when first starting out. Have fun out there.
TRUTH!!!! Go at your own pace, you can always catch up. We had an older guy almost kill himself last fall on Rockhouse at HMT. He was told not to try and keep pace with the lead guys to just let them go. Well he almost paid the ultimate price. After suffering multiple cuts and bruises from rolling his wheeler on a switchback. His wheeler rolling to a stop literally inches from the edge of a god knows how long blinko chip ride down side of a mountain. Just his ego was damaged. And he did slow down after that.

Biggest key to getting the most out of your wheeler is maintenance!!!! Good luck and welcome.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome! Like the others say be familiar with your bike. Ride slow and get a feel for it.
No reason to show off. I have a buddy that has rolled his and is lucky he was not seriously injured. He had been riding for years but got
cocky.
These bikes are amazing and doing incredible things, just be smart.
Have fun!!!!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just purchased my 1st Quad at age 59! 570se Limited Addition

I know the feeling. Bought my first ATV this winter at 54 years old. This forum has been great reading and the characters keep it fun. Maintenance answers are everywhere. Loving that machine - ice fishing and yard raking (year round use). Mine is a 570 EPS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
Awesome to hear!!! Congrats and enjoy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts