Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Polaris Sportsman
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to owning an ATV but have done some riding. Like many others the Harley's got to be dust collectors in the garage as I spent most of my time in the woods! Picked up a 2019 Sportsman in December and have put a whopping .3 miles on it since! Looking forward to the spring so we can get a little dirty!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!
The 570 is a good machine

·
Premium Member
4,025 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I sold my Harley last spring because I didn't ride it anywhere but to work. Got a Kawasaki KLR650 to fill the motorcycle need. I put about as many miles on my 850 as I did on the bike last year.

·
Premium Member
1,375 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Not sure where you’re located but a bunch of us on here are planning a trip to Hatfield McCoy trails in West Virginia the last week of March into April what a great way that would be for you to break in that machine. You are welcome to join us let us know.....

·
Registered
2019 Polaris Sportsman
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum. Not sure where you’re located but a bunch of us on here are planning a trip to Hatfield McCoy trails in West Virginia the last week of March into April what a great way that would be for you to break in that machine. You are welcome to join us let us know.....
Thanks for the invite! I am just south of Milwaukee Wisconsin, it would be quite an adventure. I have watched quite a few YouTube videos on the trails in WV, looks awesome! If I find some time I would love to head down your way.

·
Premium Member
4,025 Posts
We are all in the southern Wisconsin, northern Illinois area. If you are near Milwaukee you are close to FPD, not far from Bellracing and a couple hours north of me. We have a place rented for the HMT trip that sleeps 12 so there will be room if you can join us even for a few of the days. We arrive there on the Sunday March 29th and ride through Thursday. Heading back on Friday April 3rd

·
Registered
2019 Polaris Sportsman
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We are all in the southern Wisconsin, northern Illinois area. If you are near Milwaukee you are close to FPD, not far from Bellracing and a couple hours north of me. We have a place rented for the HMT trip that sleeps 12 so there will be room if you can join us even for a few of the days. We arrive there on the Sunday March 29th and ride through Thursday. Heading back on Friday April 3rd
I would love to join you but that week is out for me. I would love to get together at some point to meet and get to know some of the group. Let me know where you are and I will do what I can to meet up!

Strass

·
Premium Member
4,025 Posts
At least FPD and I will be at the Southern Wisconsin Guided Trail rides in Hill Point and Middleton Wisconsin. You can look them up on Facebook. FPD and I will post the dates when they are announced so everyone can find them. I know the Hill Point spring ride is going to be the weekend before Memorial day weekend and the 2 Middleton fall rides will be in October. Like 1st and 3rd weekends. Guessing that at some point this summer we will plan a ride somewhere into Wisconsin probably. Or Michigan, who knows.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts