Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
ATV Junkie
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The go anywhere tire for serious off-road enthusiasts.

What Customers Are Saying:

“I have stepped up from an all-terrain tire to the KM2 and it is truly a night and day difference on off-road performance. The lugs on the KM2 dig and climb effortlessly over mud, rocks, whatever you happen to guide your truck into. I would highly recommend KM2s to anyone seeking to take their truck to the next level in off-road performance and reliability.”
- Corey Brown

Benefits of this Tire:

• When roadside assistance is not an option
  • Super-tough sidewall compound cuts and bruises to take the edge off of rocks and other off-road hazards
  • Overcome nearly any obstacle
  • Linear flex zones allow the tire to conform and grab obstacles in aired-down driving
  • Leave the tow rig at home
  • Drive to the trails with better road manners and less noise than you'd expect in an off-road tire
Click the link below to check out all the details about the Mud-Terrain T/A KM2:
Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 | BFGoodrich Tires

Additional Tire Benefits:

• Krawler-inspired tread design for incredible on-off road performance. Large sidewall lugs add muscle to the sidewall and improve traction in soft soil conditions
  • Aggressive New Looks
  • Large and thick sidewall lugs increases sidewall strength New sidewall rubber compound is more resistant to cutting and tearing BFGoodrich Tires' TriGard, 3-ply construction has cords that are up to 33% stronger that increase sidewall strength
  • Krawler-TEK Sidewall
  • New sizes that are up to 42 inches in diameter More sizes with 17 inch and larger rims
  • Exciting New Sizes

·
Registered
324 Posts
Some of the UTV guys are running tires like this on their rides. I believe they make this tire in a 14'' or 15'' rim and down to a 26'' tall tire.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I've seen a 31x10.5x15 on an XP with aftermarket wheels. BFG does make good truck tires, both AT and MT's.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Such a good tire. I never expect it to be so much beneficial like this one. I hope many riders will appreciate this tire.

·
Registered
22 Posts
For any that have this tire..I am looking for something new on my truck....how is the street ride? Noise ??
I now have regular AT tires and afraid to get something more agressive as 90% of tire use would be street use and don't want a loud rough riding tire

·
Registered
484 Posts
got bf goodies on both my rigs ran the a/t ko's tho
USA ALL THE WAY!

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
From what I am hearing on truck websites, this is a good tire, but a lot of guys are running the Hankook Dynapro ATM 10plys. I put them on my 2010 Tundra and they are pretty damn sweet. I am in ND so I see plenty of tough conditions.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
tires

I just put a set of hankook atm 10 plys on my 02 gmc 2500hd and really like them, work great in snow and ride nice, quiet going down the road.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Run D rated BFG Mudterrains on my Ford Ranger... Great tire. Sidewalls stand up well to the shot-rock roads I drive on. Decent traction in the wet and snow. Bit of a hum at highway speed on ashphalt but nothing you can't live with...

·
Registered
85 Posts
I've had the same set of km2 on my chev half ton for three years now and have nothing bad to say about them except they are a little loud mostly my fault on not getting an alignment when I installed the leveling kit. Ran them summer and winter for three years and over under and through everything I tried no problems. Even pulled out a couple fords on the way.Still using them as a summer tire but for the winter they are done. 90000kms on them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have 35 12.5 17 on by 2500 ram right now. little road noise but no to bad. Have about 20,000 miles on them now and they seem to be wearing pretty well i do a bunch of driving with a good split of gravel and pavement. I got to test them this spring with mud and the were great.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts