Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in riding over at the Cliffs in Marseilles on Saturday November 30th? I'm thinking of heading over there and looking to see if anyone is interested as well. Happy Thanksgiving.

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody interested? No biggie, just thought I'd give it a try.

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Would love to but thats Espens 8th birthday party. If you ever want to take a trip north with us let me know!

Thor

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would love to but thats Espens 8th birthday party. If you ever want to take a trip north with us let me know!

Thor
I will do that for certain. A few of us are trying to do either the Dungood trails or Black River Falls sometime soon, I hope. Also been talking about possibly hitting Hatfield McCoy in WV. Would love to do that.

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh well, maybe another time.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I go to WV every spring. I am thinking late march or early April this year. You are more than welcome to tag along with us. I am not sure if we will be camping or renting a cabin, depends on how many go.

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, I'll keep it in mind for sure. I know you mentioned it before that you go that way. I'd love to check it out.

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
I will do that for certain. A few of us are trying to do either the Dungood trails or Black River Falls sometime soon, I hope. Also been talking about possibly hitting Hatfield McCoy in WV. Would love to do that.
There will be a ride sometime this fall you could give it a try / I bet you wan't regret !

·
Registered
452 Posts

Thor
There is no way you can make up for a trip you do not make. But Espen will have many more BIRTHDAYS :)(y)(y)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts