Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, My name is Shawn, I am from Florida (Jacksonville area) and I own a few Polaris's. I have a 01 sportsman 400, an 03 predator 90, an 01 scrambler 400 2x4, and then we have some non polaris atv's also. But I definatly like the Polaris's best!!! I have a wife of twelve years and four kids who all enjoy riding their quads. It is nice to be here and I hope to create some lasting frendships along the way.

·
Administrator
212 Posts
Hey Guys, welcome to the site! Its still fairly new but slowly people are finding out about us. Any suggestions for the site?

·
Registered
1 Posts
The new guys convention!

I too, am new! Jay here in Jacksonville FLorida. Wife and I have Polaris 250 Trailblazers, we like to cruise with 10 yr old daughter (who rides a Chinese peice of crap right now, but hopefully not for long, she has outgrown it). Wecome fellow new guys, was great to find a line of communication for other riders in my area. Like I said we like to ride/cruise and check out the area, (dad gets a little crazy at times, but try to set a good example), camping is always an option. Can anyone suggest/recommend any place to ride in the northeast area? Been to Bostwick in Green Cove, want to get to Crooms this year, Checked out Durhamtown in Georgia last year, Awesome place for a long weekender. Thanks for being here ATV Forum!

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:add_twinkle:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts