Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new to forum... Thinking of picking up new 570 not sure how I feel about where they put the battery I do a lot of water riding and mudding afraid of it being submerged to often, problem? Any body els have any Input, other concerns pros, cons

·
Super Moderator
7,078 Posts
That is where the battery has been mounted on the X2 model forever. Nothing to worry about, it's just fine.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
not to mention getting a sealed better would negate any concerns about water getting into the battery. At least it's not in the rear wheel well like some bikes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you I hade just never Seen any located there in my 07 500 it's under the fender kinda a pain to get to it does any body have eps is it worth it or is it just one more thing to maintain

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
everyone that I've seen that has it loves it. its the people that don't have it that complain about it.

·
Super Moderator
7,078 Posts
everyone that I've seen that has it loves it. its the people that don't have it that complain about it.
HAHAHA, that is so true. Never heard it put that way before, but you nailed it. :biglaugh: I will never buy another atv without it.

·
Registered
450 Posts
HAHAHA, that is so true. Never heard it put that way before, but you nailed it. :biglaugh: I will never buy another atv without it.
Ditto. EPS is a relatively new technology in the ATV world, but there are tens of thousands of machines out there with EPS, working just fine, not fatiguing the rider. I won't own another ATV without it.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
You just need to eat more beans Bob!!!!!!:biglaugh:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Ronnie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts