Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of buying 2012 Sportsman 850 XP HO XP EPS Orange Madness.

What do you guys think of this ATV? Got to decide by tomorrow. Any feedback will be much appreciated!

Thanks!

·
Registered
993 Posts
This must be a last minute da kinda deal? I'm only judgeing by your post coming in at 9pm the day before you commit to buy LOL. Anyways I'm sure you've done your homework just go buy it and get started enjoying!!:fest06:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh No it's not last mintue deal. I actually been looking at it almost going on 2 weeks now. I have done alot of research on it and the reason I have to decide by tomorrow is because I'm off from work.

·
Registered
96 Posts
i would be all overthat orange like a cheap suit

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Love my 2012, but kinda wanted the orange plastics so sounds good for your (PS trade ya plastics, LOL), but we need more specifics to help you make a good decision... like how many miles/hours, accessories, tires, winch, and if the throttle cable has not been adjusted a little don't be surprised if it is a tad hard to start, meaning you have to turn the key a second time and give it a little gas, also how much are they asking?

·
Super Moderator
7,077 Posts
Other than the orange plastics it is a great machine in general. However, with no information other than the color, not much we can tell you.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hours, miles, maintenance records, add-ons/accessories, etc. Without this information, it's impossible to gauge if it is worth a deal...

I have a 2012 850 XP EPS in red and I think it's a great machine. Got it after riding and checking the competition for quite a while...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK Just bought this 2012 Sportsman 850 XP HO EPS Orange Madness.
It has about 200 Miles and around 27 hours on it. No winch or bumpers on it but I will get them on there soon. Bought it for $6,900.

Good Deal I think...

·
Registered
112 Posts
First, you got a great deal. Here they go for a grand more.
Make sure to service it before using it. All fluids and general check of all bolts and drive train parts.
Now you can start planning all your add ons - armor, bumpers, storage, etc. It adds up fast...

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I have two so I would say "go for it"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts