·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
meh, if I want a PWC I'll get a PWC. I prefer my machines to be task specific. You try to get them to do more than one thing and it won't do either well.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
thats just more to fix when something goes wrong....

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well sure task specific is generally better

just thought of this for all the guys who love to treat their atv like a submarine, but then again this isn't meant to do that either! $42k is rather ridiculous but hey there are too many people with too much money around. For 42k you can get a really nice atv, really nice boat, nice travel trailer and still have change around for some good drinks!

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
yeah, I was thinking I could get a nice used 3/4 ton, two ATV's and Two PWC for $42k

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
yeah, definitely a dirt road only type of ATV. more like a golf cart with hand bars that can float.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
meh, if I want a PWC I'll get a PWC. I prefer my machines to be task specific. You try to get them to do more than one thing and it won't do either well.
Amen & Well stated. Kind of like the term "Jack of all trades.... master of none!)

Ridin, how wide is it?

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
I didn't take measurements, but they are about the size of a rzr and right about 50" wide. Would have liked to try it on water as I think it makes a better boat than atv. Sounds like its capable of 60-70 on land and 60+ on water as well. But governed down to 50 and 35 or something like that. Don't remember all the specifics.

·
Registered
978 Posts
id like to try one out just so i cld say i drove it. i think itwld be fun taking someone for a ride that didnt know it floated and just go flying into the lake lol

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
42k!? I can buy a sweet ass quad ant a pwc for that and have money left over! Like Mustbenice said , "Jack of all trades, master of none" , I'm guessing that it is not great at either. Then you need watercraft registration AND atv registration....

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Then you need watercraft registration AND atv registration....
Negative. This is the perfect machine for criminals,lol!! You can hide your pot crops in the deepest parts of the bayou and never get caught. Never seen a game warden on land and another on the water at the same time.
Just saying as a funny. Im not a criminal

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
from what I seen last year boating on Okoboji, you don't get the best of either world, buy a boat and a atv for less then what it costs

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
it was on this week's top gear. 40 hp on land 140 hp on water. and Jeremy said it was light.... with two engines I highly doubt that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts