Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there such things are off-road or atv/utv shows like car shows where you show off your rides? I know it's prolly a silly question but wondering if there is such thing lol. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Not dumb at all, would be good to know, I would think they would be at the boat show or camping show. I will have to check out the brochure's for upcoming ones..

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well there is a motorsports show coming up in April at the Red River Exhibition grounds but just wondering if people bring out their own quads to show em off like people with with cars like hotrods and imports etc lol. Thought it be a fun idea, yah know what I mean? Like I have $3500 in mods/parts on my quad and so customizations so i'd like to show it off.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
That's what mud nationals is for..

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via tapatalk

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Don't know about Canada, but in mn it is in June at quadna park..

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via tapatalk

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmmm that's awesome, wonder if I could round up some buds and go out to your end :) But yah that be sweet, show off the atv, have some food and drinks, have the ladies check out the ride and ride it? lol. (Wishfull thinking lol)

·
Registered
993 Posts
Hmmm that's awesome, wonder if I could round up some buds and go out to your end :) But yah that be sweet, show off the atv, have some food and drinks, have the ladies check out the ride and ride it? lol. (Wishfull thinking lol)
If your looking for women at those shows I thought I would share this saying I read the other day (the women that says they want a guy with a big dick and lots of money, I say get a tighter pussy and a job)

·
Registered
993 Posts
J/K you just thought that was funny

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
There are usually these types of venues at large organized events such as mud nats, mardi gras, mudding for the military, mudaholic convention, mud jam, etc. There is usually at least a show and shine and a stereo competition. Like this one for example.

Bad 2 da' Bone

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
To the women that says they want a guy with a big dick and lots of money, I say get a tighter pussy and a job!
I love it.... gunna have to remember that one!!

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
To the women that says they want a guy with a big dick and lots of money, I say get a tighter pussy and a job!
I love it.... gunna have to remember that one!!
X2 LMAO!

To the OP, can't help. That's not my thing. I'd rather be riding my machine than standing around letting people look at it.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Like Mr. Garrison says,"there is no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people". Gotta love SouthPark....we need a good ATV / bikini show....

·
Registered
120 Posts
Doesn't the rubber ducky resort in stonewal have a show and shine on the friday nite of the mud bog weekend in september?

·
Registered
120 Posts
doesn't the rubber ducky resort in stonewall have a show and shine on the Friday nite of the September mud bog weekend

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts