·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
.... gauges?

I don't need tunes on the trail. the throttle is enough music for my ears.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Oh how Cute.... buy two, I want one for Christmas! :D.

Seriously though, that little thing sounds decent enough for what it is and it looks like a good value (I watched the video). Considering it has an FM tuner, MP3 and iPod/Phone hook up, dust cover, bar mtg clamp and doubles as a pda charger too.

I'm not one for large 6"+ speakers on the trail, but I think it would offer just enough sound, and not be over-bearing to those around you! It's worth a try for $90.

Get two, send one to me and we can both post up a review..... :fing02:

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^Sure thing matt, just send me a blank check for security reasons

I'm on the fence about it.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Look up "atv polaris sportsman 800 hd" on youtube. Now thats a system!!!!

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Worthless. I got a 300W shark system for about $180 for my motorcycle a couple years ago. two 3.5" speakers and a good sized amp. Probably has 10x the power of that thing and double the speaker size. Nice concept like this, can't hear it over 30mph without being totally distorted and sounding like the speakers are going to blow out on a full dress metric cruiser. Even with stock exhaust and a tall windshield. Better off putting ear buds in your helmet or getting a blue tooth helmet with speakers built in.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
^Sure thing matt, just send me a blank check for security reasons

I'm on the fence about it.
Fuse - It wouldn't be a Christmas present if I had to pay for it...... :D But okay, fine.... get me one and I'll test it for you.
For $90, it's a little spendy if it turns out to be a flop! :dunno:

Worthless. I got a 300W shark system for about $180 for my motorcycle a couple years ago. two 3.5" speakers and a good sized amp. Probably has 10x the power of that thing and double the speaker size. Nice concept like this, can't hear it over 30mph without being totally distorted and sounding like the speakers are going to blow out on a full dress metric cruiser. Even with stock exhaust and a tall windshield. Better off putting ear buds in your helmet or getting a blue tooth helmet with speakers built in.
Ridin' -

You need the "Quad-Zilla" faring.... had one on my Nomad. It rocked!! You don't know how may HD riders I had ask me what year Street Glide I had.... man did they have a dumb look on their face when I said it was a 2000 Kawasaki Nomad. Kinda miss that bike... but hope to one day replace it with a HD Street Glide Fire Fighter Edition..... Auh, dreaming....

But, back to the point.... your likely right about the output of that little system. But the idea/concept is great.

Fuse, it wouldn't be a Christmas present if I had to pay for it...... :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts