Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend I almost went over my handle bars and got my hand caught on my thumb throttle. I actually ripped it out, but was able to make it home by holding it in. My question is does anyone know where I can JUST buy the thumb throttle piece. Every site I've looked on only list the whole throttle assembly for 100 bucks or more. Idea's?

I have a 2008 Sportsman 800 H.O.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
bentbike.com ??? And welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried them, didn't have much luck. I've looked everywhere on the net, am I missing that sweet spot :dunno: ? I guess I can try JB weld and a screw for now ha!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I looked all over Ebay and there are tons of these things for stuff like 325's 330's 500's..... I have a 02 325 Magnum, I just went out and measured the Throttle Assembly box, so I'm guessing just the THROTTLE LEVER will work on almost any of these. Anyone think otherwise?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I broke the thumb piece on my 2010 850 had to buy the whole piece with the 4x4 switch and everything. 5 little screws and it's all apart but can't buy just the thumb piece.... 80 bucks for the whole thing.. I used some super glue and two strips of metal to fix the old one now it's tuffer then the original

1 - 6 of 6 Posts