Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2019 850 SP
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the Peerless manf site and submitted the tire size in the chainfinder search (on multiple occasions, i did it correctly) and located the recommended chain model, which I ordered (from Amazon, not that it matters).
Upon receiving the chains it appears that they are not only far too large, but also the box clearly indicates that they are for a larger tire size. The manufacturer (website) totally f#&ked me here. (see photos) Maybe I can sell these on craigslist or whatever, but my main concern is that I need chains that actually fit. Can anyone point me to a correct size reference for 26x10x14? I apologize if I'm being an idiot, I don't think I am.

I really like this specific chain style:

Font Circle Parallel Rectangle Number

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

· Registered
2019 850 SP
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I went to the Peerless manf site and submitted the tire size in the chainfinder search (on multiple occasions, i did it correctly) and located the recommended chain model, which I ordered (from Amazon, not that it matters).
Upon receiving the chains it appears that they are not only far too large, but also the box clearly indicates that they are for a larger tire size. The manufacturer (website) totally f#&ked me here. (see photos) Maybe I can sell these on craigslist or whatever, but my main concern is that I need chains that actually fit. Can anyone point me to a correct size reference for 26x10x14? I apologize if I'm being an idiot, I don't think I am.

I really like this specific chain style:

View attachment 175518
View attachment 175520
View attachment 175519
Also, I have the recommended bungee tensioners, it doesn't matter, trust me, these are far too large for the tires.
Also, see the specs on the website and compare to the specs on the box; they don't agree.

· Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
16,140 Posts
Can you take 1 cross section off and shorten the length 2-3 chain links to tighten them?

Reactions: Plasticsteak1
1 - 5 of 5 Posts