Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Tires are on, Ill update again after a nice lengthy ride!!!! Cant wait, Im like a kid on Christmas lol.
Tires look GOOD!!!

CW

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
First off, let me start by giving the thumbs up to Discount Direct for thier willingness to do what it takes to make the sale. Their sales reps are friendly, informative, and they go the extra mile, Aaron and J.T.....thank you.

Next, thanks to everyone on this site for their opinions, info, advice, and time spent on their ATV's and the reviews that follow.

Now on to the tire, I have had my hands on a few tires over the years, GBC Mud Shark, ITP Mud Lite, Carlisle 489, Kenda Bear Claw...etc. This tire absolutely destroys everything I have ever used!! Where I live in NY the trails are not extreme by any means....but in less than 100ft you can cover every type of terrain imaginable less sand dunes. The rocks are average 2-12in rim benders, the hills and off-cambers can be mild to nerve racking, the mud can get pretty bad at times and the pipe/power lines can be tame to scary as hell.

This tire got 23 miles of everything I could find before it got dark and I can honestly say, if it holds up reliability wise this will be the last tire I buy for the life of the ATV. I am amazed...I went up slippery flooded creek beds, 3-12 inches of mud, rocky pipelines, open fields, short stretches of road, rutted out trails with roots sticking out and it took them all in stride. It rides a little rougher than my last set of Mud Lites but I have zero concerns about flats now. All in all I couldnt be happier. Great Job GBC, if these hold up like I think they will they have a customer for life......Just adjust your molds as they seem to run about 1/2-1inch short, but on the Polaris Im not really too concerned.

Ill give a long term report in a few months, hunting season is coming and the trails get soupy, then snowy, then icy, then back to soupy in the spring....yumm. Initially, Im very impressed.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,090 Posts
Thanks for the kind words we really work hard to earn your business every day.

Good review, thanks for taking the time to post it up.

The Dirt Commanders do tide a little stiffer but they will do an excellent jog. I know a Baja 1000 racer that uses nothing but that tire because it is tough as nails.

Photos look great as well.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,090 Posts
We have the proper size for your wheels so you would not have to change them out.

We carry the GBC Race Rex tires in 21x7-10 and 20x11-9.

Here is a link to them.

GBC Motorsports X-Rex tires listed by size

If you would link to order them please call us at 1-888-459-4080.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts