Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy a set of atv tire for my 2011 850xp they need to stand up as I use the roads alot but also need to go through the mud I was thinking ither swamp lites, terminators, or outlaws they would be 29.5 by 10 by 14 any input??

·
Registered
993 Posts
I have had great luck with my Bighorns, I have 3200 miles on them and the still have half tread left. I know their not a great mud tire b ut they are 6ply and handle the rest with ease. Sorry these tires are on my Canam outlander 800 not my new xp850 but will be ordering them very soon.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
I am looking to buy a set of atv tire for my 2011 850xp they need to stand up as I use the roads alot but also need to go through the mud I was thinking ither swamp lites, terminators, or outlaws they would be 29.5 by 10 by 14 any input??
Sounds like a tough decision. Looking for a tire that will perform in the mud and last on tar is nearly impossible.

How much time do you spend in the mud vs. trail vs. tar? If it's predominantly mud, then the outlaw is the way to go out of that list. Not sure how well radial outlaws hold up on the tar, but might be worth looking into IMO.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Look at 30" radial outlaws I have them on my 850

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Love my terms and would prob buy em again. I doubt any of the 3 are going to give you good wear driving roads, but you will get stuck a lot less then you are now.
Do you have a lift? I just have hd springs and mine rubbed a bit till I trimmed the rear fenders.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a 2 inch super atv lift and I go mudding every weekend but I need the atv to drive to work I also want a smooth ride for the road and trails

1 - 7 of 7 Posts