Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Too much snow for quads..... using the sleds full time now

I spent 3-4 hours snow-blowing out 4-5 feet of snow. I did fire up the quads and ran them a couple hundred yards but no serious riding.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Melting quick here! Be riding in a few weeks

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I agree, done with the snow here too. I must say though I did get a lot of seat time all winter long this year, but ready for for some nice weather.

·
Registered
93 Posts
The snow here is turning into a smooth slush like consistency on warm days now. It is very hard to steer or get any traction. I got high centered on a log yesterday because I tried to turn to go around it and the quad continued going straight and popped up onto the log. Gonna be a few weeks before the riding gets much better.

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Melting pretty good here to. Snow riding is fun but really ready for spring!

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
The snow here is turning into a smooth slush like consistency on warm days now. It is very hard to steer or get any traction. I got high centered on a log yesterday because I tried to turn to go around it and the quad continued going straight and popped up onto the log. Gonna be a few weeks before the riding gets much better.
When the snow turns to slush its very difficult to control. Its like cold mud.LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts