Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the labels off and they aren't usable anymore, any idea where I can buy new ones?

·
10,595 Posts
Why on earth would you want to INTENTIONALLY put those ugly ass warning stickers on?
I Immediately remove them off any machine I own. Had them off my new 1000 within an hour of getting it home from the dealership.

·
Premium Member
9,833 Posts
I like warning stickers they make the machine scary 😜😈☢.

·
Registered
2017 Sportsmen XP 1000 Touring
150 Posts
I like warning stickers they make the machine appear brand new!

·
10,595 Posts
What's a warning label??
Ahh,,, You know racer... Those big ugly flame orange stickers that totally mess up the looks of an otherwise beautiful machine with moronic warnings like:
"Don't take narcotics, drink whiskey, wear a blindfold and stand on your head while operating this machine you idiot!"

·
10,595 Posts
I don't think the atv police will say much about the stickers being gone off your ride, but if you tear the "Federal Law" warning sticker off your mattress you're in BIG trouble racer.
They can tell if you try to sew it back on too so you may as well just turn yourself in and confess. Maybe they'll go easier on you. 🤔

·
Registered
167 Posts
Shit.....what am I gonna do now???? I guess I'll go to Jolly Bob's ATV Fix Em' Up and see what they can do.....

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
I also de-identified my machine but I did leave the one sticker on that says “topless women allowed to ride double”

·
10,595 Posts
I also did identified my machine but I did leave the one sticker on that says “topless women allowed to ride double”
Yeah, I did put one on the back of the old 800 that says "WARNING! This machine stops at all gentlemen's clubs, titty bars and strip joints!"

·
Registered
19’ 850SP Camo. MtAiry Maryland
186 Posts
Yes the warning stickers can be purchased from Polaris, all 20 of them. I took all mine off within 3 hours of getting my machine. They can’t really be reused since they stretch when removed. I attached all mine to the underside of the front cover.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts