Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any current information on Top Trails in Talladega, AL?
Checked out some video on Youtube and it looked like a lot of old paved road. Not wanting to trash my tires riding on pavement and not really looking for a mud hole. Just want to ride some fun fast trails.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry it is a bit late of a reply. I haven't been there for over a year plus but based on the layout your not going to get lots of mileage of 'fast' trails. The place is 2600 acres and it used to be an old WWII ammo depot with a matrix grid of old pavement. So what i am getting at is the trails that you jump on out side of the pavement matrix is a bit more terrain challenging (hilly, rocks) or just mud holes. So while you might find a couple of the trails that meet you need it isn't going to be the bulk of the riding and you will no doubt have to run a fair amount of pavement to string sections together efficiently. A fair amount of the parks seemed to really cater to the sxs crowd who like mud holes and that isn't my cup of tea.

However I will say that things may have changed and perhaps so more trails have been put in. I always like a change of scenery so I will go back but maybe this just gives you a hint of what to expect.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts