Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
Busa2009, Take some pictures in the daylight and re-post them, its hard to see them in the dark.....

·
Registered
14 Posts
I also made a tow loop.

But I don't make it anymore. Perhaps if you used a system that was not susceptible to heat, with a Samson 3/8" Amsteel (rated above 15,000 lbs and floats) tow strap.

By the way those tires would not last in the back country of Idaho.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Curious as to why you want to upgrade? Ive used my stock receiver and KFI Tiger Tail to tow some RZR 1000XP's (+-1500#) out of some pretty serious mud and never had an issue.
Curious if you could post pics of your TigerTail setup because i can't seem to get mine tucked under good enough its sticking way out
Yep, ill try to take some when i get home from work today

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I also made a tow loop.

But I don't make it anymore. Perhaps if you used a system that was not susceptible to heat, with a Samson 3/8" Amsteel (rated above 15,000 lbs and floats) tow strap.

By the way those tires would not last in the back country of Idaho.

yea they are awful on bare trails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
297 Posts
Curious as to why you want to upgrade? Ive used my stock receiver and KFI Tiger Tail to tow some RZR 1000XP's (+-1500#) out of some pretty serious mud and never had an issue.
Curious if you could post pics of your TigerTail setup because i can't seem to get mine tucked under good enough its sticking way out
Never had an issue with heat on the rope. I’ve used this thing thousands of times towing everything from RZR’s to atv’s and even a small Nissan truck one time

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Never had an issue with heat on the rope. I’ve used this thing thousands of times towing everything from RZR’s to atv’s and even a small Nissan truck one time

Hey thanks for the pics. Ok I feel a little comfortable now seeing yours I will get the 1 1/4 instead of the 2inch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 29 of 29 Posts