Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I get your opinion? I wanted a 2013 500 HO green or cammo but couldn't find one in my area so I got the Indy red one it looks really good but im still partial to the green/cammo. I imagine the logistics of swapping my new plastic with another person would be pretty narrow, so what's my choice live with it or paint it? I only have 15 miles on it but my plans are to start with my mods soon and painting it has crossed my mind.

David

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Keep an eye out for a complete set of plastics. I see them for $150-250 all the time on craigslist and ebay. Then you can keep the stock ones for later after you scratch it all up. Go to sell or trade it in and it will have shiny new plastics on it!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keep an eye out for a complete set of plastics. I see them for $150-250 all the time on craigslist and ebay. Then you can keep the stock ones for later after you scratch it all up. Go to sell or trade it in and it will have shiny new plastics on it!

thanks ridin for the input. I will surely keep an eye out for new plastics for sale, I'm going to some more research on painting or the wraps too I had a 2007 700xp ranger that was olive green and guess im just used to that color now

·
Registered
2007 500x2 le
860 Posts
I would gladly trade u my green if you were closer !! I wanted red when I bought mine but woulda had to wait a few weeks !!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts