Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy everyone. I just picked up a '98 Trailblazer and I'm trying to find out where all the plugs and wires go on the circuit board on the front below the steering stem. Any ideas where I could get a diagram for it? Or should I just get a Chiltons manual for it? Does Haynes make one? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
135 Posts
The board should have all the wire codes on it in white letters telling you which color wires plug in to which spot. if not i could probably take a picture of mine for you.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can make out some of them. Most are worn away. If you could get a picture I would really appreciate it man! Thanks! :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
@Bait, thank you for the circuit diagram that you uploaded. I was having the same issue which then turned out to be just a wiring mistake from the repair guy that I typically use. He had used wrong color codes for positive and ground wires. Anyways, I hope @wertzy’s trailblazer is now running completely fine. Thank you for sharing these images they are a big help. I was actually in the garage trying to finish the wiring for the last three hours and got tired. Came back and found this amazing forum. Thanks again.

printed circuit board

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I got mine all wired up right. Now I'm just waiting for my cylinder to get back from Passion Racing Engines for a bore and hone job. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts