Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I'm a newbie here and its great to be able to scroll thru the different threads an d gather info so thanks to all who post. However I couldnt seem to locate a trailblazer or scrambler tire post... I know one of you prob toss up a link to umpteen posts that answers my question.... lol

Onto my question , I have a 2000 Scrambler 4x4 and tomorrow Im buying a 2004 Trailblazer for my 14 yr old. The TB needs rubber and the scrammy will too before winter.What have you guys found to be a great all around tire. We live in the Southern NJ Pine Barrens and mainly ride in sandy pits and endless miles of whooped out trails / fire roads with some mud here and there. We will be riding like crazy in the snow too if we get any. This is my 2nd Scrambler 4x4 and I always ran the stock tires and never had any issues getting stuck in mud or snow , its the 2x4 Trailblazer I'm more concerned about getting stuck.

Debating between Bear Claws , ITP Mud Lights , OR just stick stock Carlisle's.

Thanks guys.... Keep the rubber side down

·
Registered
962 Posts
Everybody will have opinions, so here's mine. I put Bear Claws (the originals) on my wife's Scrambler. They were cheap, and not crazy tread. So at the time, I hoped they would be decent all around tires. They've been on for about 2 yrs. and are absolutely awesome. They are a 100x better than stock, and still gives a very good trail ride. She's run that thing through mud others (with better tires) have gotten stuck in. Honestly, for the price, I don't think you can do better.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply Tekrsq. That was my first choice if I didn't go with stock.

2 sets of bear claws all around.... Add To Cart

Now for some mods !

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts