Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently found out that because of riders that have little or no respect for riding on trails, there are only two provincial parks left that have any kind of trails that are actuall listed and/or marked. :grumble: Mind you there are plenty of trails around that double as snowmobile trails in the winter. My wife and I are in the middle of getting a bylaw added/passed in our town(Nipawin), so that legitimate riders can "proceed from their place of residence on the most direct route out of town". Right now, we have to load our bikes on the trailer and drive about 4 minutes and then unload. It is really silly. Most of this again is because of the few riders that have little or no respect for property. We have found similar size towns that have such bylaws and we are working towards making ours work the same way.

·
Registered
13 Posts
there are always people who will wreck it for everybody; it will happen until you are no longer allowed in an area; i used to be big into 4X4ing but it got out of control with little f*ck#rs on long weekends burning couches;cars;etc and now you can't go to lots of places; not as bad with ATV's though but still beer bottles and cans everywhere; good to hear people still fight for things though people make it hard for it to happen!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts