Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the tranny in good shape? How much do you want? I've shipped stuff over the border before. I think your local UPS store or FedEx just has an additional customs form to fill out. I'd like to pay through pay-pal if possible.

·
Registered
7 Posts
99 magnum tranny needed

If someone has another one for sale, let me know. I won't barge in on this offer, thou, from Canada, unless it goes unanswered.

·
Registered
282 Posts
if your still looking I have a 99 magnum 500 that punched a hole through the block. going to part it out. have a good transfercase / transmission

·
Registered
7 Posts
'99 Magnum Transmission

I found a tranny on eBay for a really good price. The '99 325 and 500 Magnums use the same main case, and the 2wd ones can be converted to 4wd by putting the lower chain and sprockets into the case, along with adding the front driveshaft and 4wd cover. I had my eBay source send me pics of the inside of the lower part of the case, to assure me the bearing races were machined in the case to fit the front shaft bushings, before I bought a 2wd tranny. According to several parts sources, the 325's are probably a slightly lower gearing. It worked like a dream and I've been driving it for a few months now without issue.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts