Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Traxxas revo 3.3 **REDUCED $450 OBO**

I am selling a modified, well taken care of Revo 3.3 (2008 single steering servo, no reverse). Mods are as follows: rpm front a-arms (blue), traxxas pushrods (red) and turnbuckles (black), rpm true track conversion on rear (blue), traxxas sway bars, rdlogics driveshafts rear (stock on front), maximizer 1/2" offset beadlocks (black) with nearly new badlands mt tires, rpm front and rear bumpers, headlights & taillights, motorsaver filter (2nd ver), hitec hs-7985 mg v2 steering servo, traxxas wing and mount, revo platinum header with spring mount, hot bodies roto start backplate (with starter), robinson racing clutch bell with integy metal spur gear. I also have the original extra springs and rockers along with spare parts. **TOOL BOX NOT INCLUDED**

I am also including battery, charger, extra parts, duratrax onyx 220 charger, tower hobbies 3000 mah battery, venom 500cc fuel bottle, ofna red glow igniter.

Everything is in great condition, the engine still has good compression, as it only has 1.5 gallons of fuel through it. I am getting out of this hobby and into another one and need to sell this first. It is listed locally and i reserve the right to end the sale early.

I have all of the original manuals for the truck and charger, will include original box if requested. **NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING**

Thank you for looking

I HAVE MORE PICS IF INTERESTED...price is $450....or will trade for quality aftermarket predator parts.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts